• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

Who is Dani Shay: The female version of Justin Bieber

Posted by on | |

Dani Shay and Justin Bieber have several things in common. Both are young, have a wonderful voice and, especially, are very similar. Such is the similarity, even the same woman, aged 22, is considered "a lesbian who looks like the performer of 'Baby', but that is quite original in its own style. "

But that's not all in that match. Both are a hit on YouTube. While the acclaimed singer has more than 500 million hits in one of his music, Shay has achieved almost 257 000copies with the theme "What the hell. "


"People stop me wherever I go, because they think I'm Justin Bieber"says Young.Further more, disputes that hair cut to look like the teen idol. "I've had my hair like that for years, and I had this face all my life, " he adds.


One of the videos posted by Shay was added in a unique site dedicated to lesbians who look like Bieber ", which they call" Bebians "according to Daily Mail

0 comments:

Post a Comment